Because there is no login for the widget, it is very quick and easy to view your own meter. Here are the steps you will need to take:
- Copy your EKM Push User Key, which was emailed to you when you purchased your system (we also included a link to your own widget in this email). .e.g. MTAxMDoyMDIw
- Navigate to the EKM Widget using an internet browser.
- You can start from one of our public examples like http://widget.ekmmetering.com/EKM2/?reads=100&key=MTAxMDoyMDIw&meter=10068.
- After the Widget loads, click the gear icon towards the lower right of the graph.
- Paste your User Key into the text box marked "Key."
- Click the green check mark. This should pull in all of the meters associated to that key.
- Select the meter you wish to visualize from the drop-down menu marked "Meter."
- You can new add a timezone or adjust other settings if you wish.
- Click "Apply."