Select a meter or group from the left column. This will bring up the default dashboard for the meter or group, which will have 1-2 widgets on it by default. To add additional widgets:
- Select the type of widget from the drop down menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Click the green "Add Widget" button.
The widget will be placed at the bottom of the dashboard or where space is available.
- Click the "Edit" button in the top right corner of the widget.
- Each widget has different options as far as customizations. This is where the majority of the customization happens. You can sometimes change what electric line displays data, change the data type, change widget sizes, change widget names, set goals, etc.
- You can also delete widgets from the Edit modal with the button in the bottom left corner.
- Click the "Save" button when you are ready.