For orders of less than 10 units we ask that you place your orders directly from our online store (we also sell on Amazon and eBay). If you want to order 10 or more units then you are eligible for quantity discounts and we can invoice you for your order instead, so you get the correct pricing (more on this below).
Here are the steps you will need to take in order to order items from our website. Note that our website has changed since the video was made but the step are very similar:
- Click on the "Products" menu on the homepage of our website.
- Select one of the subcategories from the drop-down menu in order to focus your product search.
- Click on individual products to find more information about them.
- Determine which product(s) you would like to order. If you need help with this we have many resources on our website and Support Desk. If you are still stuck, please send us an email with your questions and an explanation of you needs and application.
- Once you find an item that you want and are on its page on our website, you can update the quantity if you need to and then add it to your shopping cart by clicking “Add to Cart”. Alternatively, we also offer customizable Metering Packages that allow you to add multiple products to your shopping cart at the same time.
- If you have more items you would like to add to your shopping cart, click “Continue Shopping”
- Find and add any other items you wish to order. Note: Be sure to order Current Transformers if you have ordered an Omnimeter a want to meter electricity.
- When you are ready to complete your order, click the shopping cart icon in the top right of the header.
- At this point you will be able to see all of the products in your shopping cart. When you're ready click the "Checkout" button to pay via credit card. Or click one of the alternative payment buttons if you prefer a different payment method.
- Enter your email and shipping addresses. Be sure that this information is correct. Click the blue button to continue.
- Choose your shipping method by clicking the radio button next to the desired method. Click the blue button to continue.
- Enter your credit card information or click the radio button next to an alternative payment method. Click the blue button to review your order before committing.
- Review your order. You will see all of the products you're ordering listed on the right. The numbers in the grey circles, over the thumbnail images, represent the quantity of each product you will be ordering.
- If everything looks good, click the blue "Authorize purchase" button to place your order.
Note: We do not offer discount codes. Discounts are only offered for invoiced orders with products quantities of more than 10 units (see details below).
If you want to order 10 or more units we can invoice you for your order so we can give you the correct discounted pricing. In order to put a proforma invoice together we will need some information from you.
Here is what we need:
- Company name if there is one:
- Your complete billing address:
- Your complete shipping address:
- Contact name:
- Contact email address:
- PO number if there is one:
- Total products and quantities:
- Shipping method (we ship “most economical” unless otherwise instructed. If you want expedited shipping we will need your Fedex or UPS account number and the billing zip code for the account):
- Your payment method (see below):
We accept the following payment options:
- PayPal and Credit Card (these both will probably have a 3.5% fee attached to them for bulk orders).
- Bank wire transfer (usually there is a $40 flat fee for this option. May take an additional couple days for the payment to process.)
- Physical check in the mail.
- If you are setup for ACH payment, we can take ACH payments to our bank account (free but slow. it typically takes 3–5 days depending on your financial institution)