When you first create your Encompass account you will notice an number of tips scattered around to give you a quick primer on the various features of Encompass. These tips are indicated by green orbs. If you click on an orb a tooltip will provide information about that particular feature. You can dismiss the tooltip by clicking the "Okay" button or you can click "Turn off tips" to dismiss the tooltip and all of the other orbs as well.
If, at some point, you would like to see the tips again you can get them back. To do so:
- Login to you Encompass account.
- Click your account name at the top right of the Encompass header.
- Click "Account Settings" for the available options in the dropdown list.
- Click the "Re-enable all tips" button at the bottom of the window.
- Click the "Save" button when you are ready.