TABLE OF CONTENTS
All EKM Push users can access the new Account Portal. Starting in February 2020 we began inviting EKM Push users to register their EKM Push Account Portal. If you have an EKM Push account and have not yet registered, we encourage you do to so here: https://api.ekmpush.com/account/register.html
Once you have registered you will be able to see the status of all of your meters and EKM Push gateways in your account portal.
Please Note: Settings and control capability is only available for meters being read by a Push3 gateway, and only after you have registered your Account Portal.
The account UI will look something like this, depending on the number of meters and Push gateways you have:
If you click on a meter in the left column you will be able to see a bit more information about that specific meter:
You can see the last 10 real time reads and their data (scroll right to see more data). If the meter is being read by a Push3 gateway there will be additional tab for meter Settings and Settings Log. In the case of v.4 and v.5 Omnimeters, there will also be tabs for Relays (each v.4/5 Omnimeter has two controllable relays) and Display (the meter's LCD screen data registers).
- Date and time - Adjust the internal clock of the meter. To set to the current local time click the now button and then the set button. You will be notified if the setting was successful or not.
- CT Ratio - Adjust if you are connecting different amperage rated current transformers (CTs) to the meter. For example, for 400A CTs select the 400A : 26.6mA option and then click the Set button.
- CF (pulse output) ratio - Adjust if you would like to change the number of pulses that are generated by the Omnimeter per kWh recorded.
- Reset resettable kWh (v.4/5 meters only) - The v.4/5 Omnimeter models have a secondary kWh register that is resettable, in addition to the Total kWh register that is not resettable. Click the Reset button if you would like the resettable kWh register to reset to 0 kWh.
- Pulse input ratio (v.4/5 meters only) - The v.4/5 Omnimeters now default to 1:1 ratio of pulses counted to pulse incremented in the data. This is the ratio we recommend and we do not recommend that you change this setting unless you have a compelling reason to do so.
- Max demand period - Adjust according to the demand period that is determined by your utility, if your utility does apply demand charges to your utility bill.
- Max demand reset schedule (v.4/5 meters only) - For v.4/5 meters you can have the demand value reset to 0 on a set schedule so that it starts over for each billing period.
- Reset max demand - Click reset if you would like to manually reset the max demand value to 0.
Display (v.4 and v.5 Omnimeters only)
These meter models cycle through 40 different values on their LCD screens by default. If you would like to limit the data that displays on the screen you can check the boxes next to the data that you would like to display and then click the Set button. Now if you look at the meter screen you will see that the screen only displays the data that you selected.
The relays can be turned on to power a 485Bee, another small load, or actuate a larger relay, such as our Switch120, in order to turn things on and off remotely. The Omnimeter relays provide 12VDC, 50mA.
You can set the number of seconds that you would like each relay to stay on or off. If you would like the relays to stay on, or off, set the time to 0 seconds and then click the Open or Close button accordingly.
The settings log is self explanatory. It is a record of the settings that have been made for the meter through the Account Portal.