We are proud to introduce an entirely new meter data system with unprecedented capabilities and exceptional ease of use. It is designed to support our Omnimeter line of kWh meters, in order to maximize their capabilities and data readability. All you have to do is plug it in! -- the EKM Push3 gateway handles all of the meter communication and inserts the reads into our cloud database. Your data is then freely available from a known, fixed location in the cloud, by way of your unique access key. The data can be accessed via our Open API for free. Yes, the data is provided for free. There are no recurring fees for the EKM Push3 data!
Version 3 of the EKM Push system includes some new features.
- It is natively WiFi enabled, so it can connect to the internet via either WiFi or ethernet.
- It is able to send settings commands to the meters, so changing things like CT ratios or TOU tariffs is easily done.
- The v.4 and v.5 Omnimeter relays can also be controlled with Push3, so turning things on/off remotely is possible via either the meter UI or the API (docs coming soon).
- Push3 also has on board data storage via a Micro SD card. This allows the gateway to log data as a stand alone device, or as simply a back up when the internet goes down for any reason. Once the internet connection is reestablished, data is uploaded to the cloud.
- Meters are read locally as fast as possible (up to approximately once/second). Data is then pushed to the cloud once/minute by default, for free.
There is nothing like this available on the market; whether you are metering a single cottage or an international electric car charging network, with tens of thousands of metered points, we believe the Push3 will be the backbone of the next generation of metering. It represents an entirely new paradigm for meter data management, and control.
Our intent is to provide our customers with FREE, seamless, and unrestricted access to their data in real time. What we are offering is the most robust and capable hardware set available, with easy and and reliable access to your data. Again, this service is free, with no monthly or annual fees.
Push3 data is supported by all of our software options.
DIN Rail mountable. It is possible to fit this gateway, a DIN rail power supply, and a v.3 or v.4 Omnimeter inside of this Watertight Enclosure, in the horizontal orientation.
For developers who are interested in working with our Open Push API, please check out our Developer Portal.
For additional information about our products and services, we encourage you to visit our online Knowledge Base, which provides spec sheets, videos, tutorials, FAQs, diagrams, and more.
Meter Reading Device Comparison Chart: Meter Reading Device Comparison Chart
We have a limited number of Push3 beta units available now. If you are interested in helping us validate the new gateway and system architecture, please Contact us to discuss your use case and whether it makes sense for you to test Push3. We continue to sell and support Push2 gateways and will be for the foreseeable future. For most applications Push2 is more than adequate.