To do this with the EKM Dash software you will need to connect the meter to your computer using one of our EKM Blink USB Converters or our iSerial converter. This can also be done online when reading your Omnimeter with a Push3 gateway, via the online account portal.
- Open the Dash software
- Select your v.4 or v.5 Omnimeter
- Click on the Meters icon
- Click "Edit Meter"
- Click "Advanced"
- Click the "LCD Values" tab at the top of the window
- Here you can specify what items to show. Check the boxes next to all of the values that you want your meter to display on its LCD display.
- Click "set" when you are ready.
- If prompted for a password, the default is "0" (zero, without the quotes – If you change the password we cannot retrieve it for you if you forget it.)
This part of our Omnimeter installation video shows how to set up the LCD screen using the EKM Dash: