Reports can now be scheduled to be emailed to your inbox automatically, every day and/or every month. They can also be generated on the fly. Reports can include a PDF report of your usage, as well as a CSV file so you can view your data in a spreadsheet. Reports are emailed to your inbox and typically take few minutes to show up when you generate them on the fly. Scheduled reports send at 1AM in the morning (according to your timezone), following the day or month that the report is for, so it should be in your inbox when you wake up in the morning.
To set up and/or send reports:
- Select the meter or group you want to generate a report for
- Click the "..." button on the right side of the dashboard header.
- Click on the "Report Settings" Option.
- If you would like to receive daily or monthly reports automatically check the boxes next to one or both options. By default the reports include a PDF and CSV report but you can choose to uncheck one of those boxes if you wish.
- Click the Save button when you have your scheduled reports set up how you want.
- You can also simply click the "Send Report" button to send a report right away. The report will be emailed to you once it finishes being generated by the reporting system.
- The "Custom Reports" option allows you to pick the beginning and end dates for your report. Simply click on the calendar icons to pick these dates and then click the "Send Report" button to generate the custom report.
The report will be sent to your email address so check your inbox for the report. If it doesn't arrive within 30 minutes (maximum), check your spam folder to see if it was routed there erroneously.
To view all of your scheduled reports, click on you user name in the top right corder of the browser window and choose "Scheduled Reports" from the drop down list. All you reports will then be displayed in a list. You can click on the arrow icon next to a specific report to go to that meter or group.
Modify Billing Settings in your reports.